You can add and arrange blocks within Toggle Lists and Template Buttons, but not using drag and drop as usual. We'll walk you through what to do!
Create columns inside a toggle
- Where you intend to place your toggle, [create a new page](Link to page-creation guide). Don't worry, that's temporary.
- Title your page with whatever you want to call your toggle, then compose and arrange your content using any blocks and columns as you wish.
- Go back to the original page and convert the sub-page you created into a toggle list. Your columns are beautifully preserved!
Create columns inside a template button
- On the page where you want to add a template button, create a new page.
- On this new page, add and arrange any content blocks and columns you want.
- Go back to the original page and create a new template button. Name it whatever you want.
- Now drag the sub-page you created into the template section of the button configuration menu.
- Convert that page to a text block, heading, toggle or bullet. The page title will become the primary item, with its content nested within it — columns fully intact.
Something we didn't cover? Message us in the app by clicking
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️