We get it. Sometimes you have to clean house and start over. We make it simple to delete and leave workspaces you belong to without any red tape.
- Click on
Settings & Membersin your left sidebar. Then click on the
- Scroll down to the heading Danger Zone. You'll see two buttons labeled
Leave Workspace(if you belong to any you didn't start) and
Delete Entire Workspace.
Delete Entire Workspace. You'll be asked to type the name of your workspace just to double check that this is what you want to do.
- All of that content will be deleted and you'll be returned to another workspace you belong to, or the sign up page for Notion if you don't belong to any others.
- Follow the instructions above and click
- It'll be removed from your workspace switcher and you'll lose access to all that content.
- You can always ask an admin in a workspace you've left to re-add you.
What if I accidentally deleted something permanently? Any way to get it back?If you accidentally delete a page, a workspace, or even your entire account, we can help! Accidents happen 😅Just send us a message in the app by clicking
?at the bottom left on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at email@example.com.We keep per-minute backups of our database, which allows us to restore a snapshot of your entire content at any minute in the past 30 days if you need it.
Something we didn't cover? Message us in the app by clicking
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️