Get notified in Slack every time a change or comment is made on a Notion page that you care about. Here's how:
Updatesat the top right of any Notion page that you want to get notified about.
- Switch on
Connect Slack Channel.
- You'll be prompted to sign into Slack — or if you're already signed in, you'll be asked to give permission to Slack to integrate with Notion.
- Choose the Slack channel where you want to receive Notion notifications from the dropdown.
- You'll receive alerts whenever an edit or comment is made on the chosen page, or any sub-pages inside it.
- You can integrate as many Notion pages with Slack as you want, on a per-page basis.
- For example, you might have separate channels set up for various projects. You can associate the Notion pages for that project with each project channel.
I just made updates to a page, but I didn't receive a Slack notification.There's a five minute delay built in to prevent these notifications from getting too noisy! Let us know if you still aren't seeing them show up! We'll help out.
I'm trying to enable the integration in Slack's App Directory, but it just takes me to Notion's homepage.Sorry for the confusion 🙈You can't enable the integration from Slack. You'll need to turn it on inside Notion with the instructions on this page.
Something we didn't cover? Message us in the app by clicking
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️