We designed Notion with collaboration in mind. On any page, you can work with as many people as you want to be more productive and organized — together. Here's how to add folks today.
1. Add a member
When you add a member to your workspace, they share all the pages in the
Workspacesection of your sidebar with you, and you can collaborate on any of them.
- Add a new member by going to
Settings & Members.
- Click the
Add a Memberbutton.
- Type the person's email address and press
- They'll receive an email letting them know they've been invited to your workspace! 📬
2. Add a guest
Let's say you only want to collaborate on one of your pages, not your whole workspace. You can invite people to individual pages as guests. Here's how:
Shareat the top right of the page.
- Click the
Invite a Personbutton.
- Enter your guest's email address, select a level of access you want to give them from the dropdown (full access, can comment, can read), and press
- They'll receive an email letting them know they've been invited to your page.
Something we didn't cover? Message us in the app by clicking
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at email@example.com ✌️