If you find that your Notion is stuck on a blank screen, sometimes the old adage is true: try restarting it! Read on to learn how to reset your Notion app in your browser, desktop app or mobile device.
- Open the Developer Tools using
cmd + option + ifor Mac, or
ctrl + shift + ifor Windows
- Keep the Developer Tools console open, and right click the refresh button on the top
- Select 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload'
- Open the Safari menu in your system menu bar, and select
- In the
Manage Website Data.
- Search for "Notion," select it, and then click
- To the left of the URL, click the
Clear Cookies and Site Data.
- Open the Notion menu in your system menu bar, and select
Reset App and Clear Local Data.
- Close your Windows App.
- In File Explorer, go to
- Delete the "Notion" folder, as shown below:
- Delete the Notion App from your mobile device. This may differ between different Android & iOS versions.
- Don't worry about losing your Notion data since we have it synced up with your account!
- Head on over to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to reinstall the Notion app or click here to enter your phone number so that we can send you a text with a link to the App Store.
Didn't fix it?
Message us in the app by clicking
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at email@example.com ✌️